Note: I posting this as a personal log of my journey of becoming a developer. Along the way, as I accumulate knowledge, I will post some useful and coherent information and stories so that they may be useful to other readers as well.
- Completed a basic course on web development that covers basic front-end (HTML/CSS/JS/Jquery/ajax), back-end(flask), and AWS launching.
- Started a course on algorithm and data structures.
- Solved 2 algorithm problems. (leap year problem included)
my first web page ink (written in Korean)
(Not a secure website, so beware)
What I learned:
- How to launch a website using AWS and FileZilla.
- "No hangups" command to enable a website to run on its own.
# for running a website nohup python (file name) & # for turning off a website ps -ef | grep '(file name)' kill -9 <processID> kill -9 <processID>