re: What’s a concept you understand now, but took you forever to grasp? VIEW POST


You spend 80% of your time creating flowchart(s) for the program. The remaining 20% is actually coding and actually implementing your abstract flowchart into a concrete program. Which, if you design the program properly, should be a piece of cake.

code of conduct - report abuse