Hi, everyone. My name is Daniel Reis, aka. "danielhe4rt", I'm Brazilian and I'm looking for a Developer Advocate/Evangelist role.
I’m passionate about connecting people into the most diverse technologies and I see a greater way to do it by raising inclusive communities.
Some important informations about me:
- Studying programming since 2011;
- I have been in the Web Development as a dev for 4 years (PHP/Laravel);
- I’ve been leading a Technical Community (He4rt) with more than 12.000 members for almost 4 years now;
- I have been doing live coding for almost 4 years and I got Twitch Partnership with an average of 140 viewers (22.000 followers);
- Four technical articles submitted to dev.to over the past year with more than 8000 views;
- Content produced for YouTube audience on a channel with currently 3k subscribers;
- Joined on Microsoft MVP Program in 2020;
- I’ve participated in two talks in important events (PHP Community Summit, GitHub Presente) and I’m willing to get into Brazilian Universities to talk more about the importance of communities.
- My goal is to make a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone that wants to become a developer.
I found a passion like no other participating in communities and helping other people in the area. Being able to be the difference and inspire other people took me here. I want to do more, and I’m looking for a new home to allow me to in this journey.
He4rt Developers: https://heartdevs.com
MVP Award Contribution Page: https://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/PublicProfile/5004001
Twitch Channel: https://twitch.tv/danielhe4rt
YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/danielhe4rt
Twitter (most in PT-BR): https://twitter.com/danielhe4rt
Personal Developer Roadmap: https://roadmap.danielheart.dev
Top comments (16)
You rock, Dan!
I must say that anyone who gets the chance to work with this person will be grateful for the rest of their lives. Simply an amazing guy both personally and professionally.
I really think Daniel is one of Brazil's top content creators in tech. He helped me to get a developer role with his content, through lives, courses and the community.
O cara é fera !!!
Tu é fera, boa sorte =)
I wish you luck finding your next role. You are amazing, Daniel.
tem todo o potencial pra atuar nessa área, tu é fera man
Daniel He4rt, the beast.
Vontade de ver você logo atuando nessa área, tem um potencial absurdo!
Can someone explain me what the role of a Developer Advocate please? I see this role a lot of time but i have no clue what missions people with this role have 😅
Its all about educating and sharing knowledge with the people(end users and developers) about the features and products of the company you will be working for and you will get a chance to represent the company where you will working in conference. Overall it's awesome job if you like connecting with people and sharing your experience and knowledge.
Thats all I know.
For more clearity you can read this blog by @blackgirlbytes
It seems that I am a Developer Advocate in several projects then 😄
Thanks a lot for the explanation and the article!
Super impressive Daniel! Let's connect. Would love to explore working together.