In this series, I am going to be answering your coding/designing questions. I don't claim I have a lot of experience or that I know everything, I am just going to give you examples that have worked for me and I hope they will work for you as well.
In this video, I answer:
- Let's start 0:00
- Are you a front-end developer/freelancer? 2:19
- As a developer are you earning good money? 2:51
- How about freelancing with Upwork, is there any space for a decent profit? 4:14
- Can you help me find a freelancing job for the weekends? 5:39
- Please guide on how to start freelancing (for beginner front ends) 6:28
- When a professional developer should start freelancing? 8:46
- Is industrial IOT good for an internship? 10:20
- If a person has his/her own innovative projects and has patent on it, does it help in getting interns? 11:17
- How to get a job as a developer 12:54
- How to reach recruiters? 15:33
👣TUTORIALS & CODING QUESTIONS
- Tutorials are easy, coding is hard?! 16:49
- How long would it take to learn your 1st programming language? 18:21
- What is the best free online source to master CSS3? 19:00
- Do you think someday AI will replace programmers? 19:51
- How do you get ideas to present at conferences? 20:46
💪This is the video on how I started my coding journey
💪 Q16: Some of my motivational talks on conferences
💪 Q14: Playlist with programming courses
💪 Q: About personal brand
💪 Q5: About Upwork - Helen's Instagram @ui.helen
🤔If you have any question and you are searching for an answer, or you if you want a code/design review please choose a way to participate:
- leave a comment in this video.
- or go the "community" tab on my YouTube channel and leave a comment there.
- or go on twitter, find me on @BatsouElef, and ask me anything
👋Hello, I' m Eleftheria, an app developer, master student, public speaker, and chocolate lover.
🍩Would you care about buying me a coffee? You can do it here: paypal.me/eleftheriabatsou but If you can't that's ok too!
🙏It would be nice to subscribe to my Youtube channel. It’s free and it helps to create more content.