I'm interested in building myself a little web app. That's probably a simple task for most people here, but unfortunately when I left the world of web development jQuery was still considered 'pretty neat'.
So sell me your dream tech stack and tell me why I should build my web app with it.
For some background into the project:
- A Platform-as-a-service for another of my side projects
- Will need to interface into Digital Ocean's API to start and stop servers on the fly
- Will open up to a moderately simple dashboard page showing current resources and deployments
- Will need to have various step-by-step wizards for creating deployments
- Will need to be able to authenticate users, possibly with 2FA in the future
- Will need to interface with some form of payment provider (bonus points for recommendations!)
And background on myself:
- Primarily a C# developer
- Secondarily Python and Java
- Some experience with devops
- Some HTML, JS & CSS experience
- Lots of relational database experience
- Some NoSQL experience (specifically Firebase)
I look forward to reading any suggestions and recommendations people have! Feel free to ask for any more details etc. if you want!