I've found there are some common stumbling blocks that people have when they're learning React, and sometimes there's an "Aha!" moment when they understand.
- The difference between ES2015, React, JSX
- Complex usage of libraries like underscore or lodash in example code
- Understanding the overall "data flow" of React (And, the "Flux" architecture as a concept)
- Shared (but different!) concepts in other frameworks like Angular, Vue or even jQuery
- The asynchronous nature of some operations (like
Was there anything particularly tricky to get a handle on when you were learning React? What was your "Aha!" moment?