Developers are hyper-productive people. They are constantly upgrading their tools to improve their productivity for producing faster & better results.
I have been into full-stack web development for almost a decade. One of the critical challenges I am facing right now is that I need to focus on a variety of things from Designing UI to Deploying Web Application in a very limited amount of time.
I am using a variety of tools and frameworks to speed up my production. Among them for UI — I am mostly using Bootstrap 4 and Bulma for most of my projects for creating responsive web app projects.
As I am repeatedly focusing on the building variety of Web Applications I found that there are some common patterns while building them:
1) Login/Signup/Forget Password UI
2) Dashboard kind of layouts
3) User Profile Layouts
4) Settings Form
5) and the list goes on and on.
I feel that most of the full-stack developers out there might have noticed the same UI pattern while building their Web Apps UI.
So, We’ve decided to speed up the above process by building a simple tool using which you can drag and drop — pre-built Bootstrap 4 components like Signup Form with Cover Image, Login Form, Dashboard Layout, etc…
But wait- there are a lot of similar Bootstrap builders out there why I need to build another Bootstrap builder
Most Bootstrap Builders focus on generating Websites but we’ve decided to build this especially for Creating Faster Web Apps UI.
We’ve also considered other factors
Sometimes, Drag and drop is a very limited option for developers to refine the layout, that’s why we built in-built full packed Code Editor using which you can create multiple HTML, CSS & JS files to extend your Web Apps UI.
In Summary — You can enjoy the following features
- Drag & Drop — Pre-Made Bootstrap Blocks — Like Dashboard Layouts, Signup Forms, *Login Forms, E-Commerce Order Layout
- Drag & Drop — Default Bootstrap Components to improve the layout further like Buttons, Cards, etc…
- Create/Edit — HTML, CSS & JS — for further UI improvements.
- Download the Entire Project & use it for production or further development
- Deploy to Netlify — to showcase your project to your clients.
I hope, you enjoy using this tool for creating responsive Web Apps UI faster.