The story of Konami-JS
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2019. Start your server - head to linode.com/changelog
- Gauge – Low maintenance test automation! Gauge is free and open source test automation framework that takes the pain out of acceptance testing. Less code, less maintenance, more acceptance testing. Gauge is a free and open source test automation framework that takes the pain out of acceptance testing. Gauge tests are in Markdown which makes writing and maintaining tests easier.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- George Mandis – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Divya Sasidharan – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Brush up on your Contra knowledge
- Here’s the Konami-JS repo on GitHub
- Try it for yourself on huffpost.com
here’s the issue we discuss regarding
- Party Parrot as a Service
- Also the OG: Cult of the Party Parrot
- confetti-js (might break your computer)
- Check out vaporJS
- And its security-focused successor: Semicolon.js
- cloud-to-butt went mainstream
- thanos-js might be the greatest package of all times