Websites should work without JS. Yep? Nope?
We’re trying a brand new segment called YepNope, wherein your intrepid panelists engage in a lively debate around a premise. In this debate, Feross and KBall argue that websites should work without requiring JS and Divya and Chris say, “Nah!”
Please let us know if you like this style episode! We had fun recording it, but that doesn’t matter much if y’all don’t enjoy listening to it.
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- DigitalOcean – The simplest cloud platform for developers and teams Whether you’re running one virtual machine or ten thousand, makes managing your infrastructure too easy. Get started for free with a $50 credit. Learn more at do.co/changelog.
- CrossBrowserTesting – The ONLY all-in-one testing platform that can run automated, visual, and manual UI tests – on thousands of real desktops and mobile browsers.
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Divya Sasidharan – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Christopher Hiller – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Feross Aboukhadijeh – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
Notes and Links