Who let the docs out?
The week we talk about the new Open Web Docs initiative and the future of MDN.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Raygun – With Raygun Error and Performance Monitoring you have all the information you need at your fingertips to quickly find and fix errors and performance issues across your tech stack down to the line of code. Get started with a free 14-day trial, head to raygun.com and join thousands of customer-centric software teams who use Raygun every day.
- Sourcegraph – Sourcegraph is universal code search for every developer and team. Easily search across all the code that matters to you and your organization: find example code, explore and read code, debug issues, and more. Head to info.sourcegraph.com/changelog and click the button “Try Sourcegraph now” to get started.
- DevDiscuss – An original podcast by team behind dev.to — hosted by DEV co-founders Ben Halpern and Jess Lee. The podcast brings on notable industry guests to discuss trends and timeless software topics to help developers succeed within their teams and grow.
- Florian Scholz – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Will Bamberg –
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
Notes and Links
- Introducing Open Web Docs
- Open Web Docs on GitHub
- Can I Use
- mdn on GitHub
- Open Web Docs OpenCollective
- Open Web Docs on Twitter