QuickBooks error code 80029c4a is an unexpected error that mainly occurs when the user tries to open QuickBooks or the company file. This error might occur when a company file has been damaged or corrupted. This error is also known to be a run time error and is caused due to a couple of factors. The possible causes and fixes of this QuickBooks error code 80029c4a are discussed in this post.
You may see the following error message on your desktop screen when this error occurs:
“Problem: There was an unexpected error reported when trying to run QuickBooks with company file.”
“Error Code: 80029c4a. Description: Error loading type library / DLL”
Once you click on OK button you will get another message on your screen:
“QuickBooks couldn’t load a system component. Restarting your computer might solve the problem. Error type: 80029c4a – Can’t load dynamic link library (DLL)”
Thus, if you are also facing such an error, then you can read this post till the end. Or you can also contact our QuickBooks enterprise support team members at 1-800-761-1787, and our team will ensure to provide the best possible support services.
Triggers to the QuickBooks error 80029c4a
• QuickBooks desktop file being corrupted or missing
• Company file being disrupted or unable to locate when user tries to open the software
• Antivirus defender mistakenly marked QB related file as infected
• Corrupted windows registry
• Incomplete installation of QuickBooks
• This error might also be seen when the windows start-up or shutdown happens
Methods to fix the QuickBooks error code 80029c4a
The user can carry out the below stated processes to fix the error with much ease:
Solution 1: Running windows system file checker
• The user can click on Start menu and type command
• And also, press Ctrl + shift keys and hit Enter key.
• The next step is to click on Yes when the dialog box appears
• After that, enter SFC/Scannow and then hit Enter key
• Now, wait till the time system file checker completes the scanning process
• And lastly, follow the onscreen prompts
Solution 2: Updating Avast program and virus definition
• The very first step is to ensure that program is updated
• And then click on Avast icon
• Also, select update
• Now, click on program tab and follow the prompts
• After that, repeat the steps and select engine and virus option
We end the post over here, with the hope that the QuickBooks error 80029c4a might be resolved by carrying out the steps above. But if the error persists, then make sure that you speak to a professional.
You can simply make a call to our QuickBooks error support team at 1-800-761-1787, and they will guide you through the process.