Most of the content of this video is standalone, but it's part of a series! You may want to go back and start at the beginning.
Please either enjoy or forgive my lockdown hair, take your pick. 😉
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- 📖 How to use the Node.js documentation
- 😖 How to find help using search (Google or my favorite DuckDuckGo) and StackOverflow
- 🧐 How to write readable, maintainable code
- 🗣 How to respond to an HTTP request
- ❓ How to parse a querystring
- 🛠 How to debug code that doesn’t work
- 🤝 How to use a third-party library
- 🕰 Just what the heck is Unix time anyway?
If you missed the rest of the series, you may want to go check out the first episode and get started with Node.js from the beginning!
You might also enjoy my quick 30-minute Vue.js tutorial.
Now that you’ve gone through my final Node beginner tutorial, it’s a great time to put your new knowledge to work. Check out my 10 unique learning project ideas to get started.