So recently, I bought rishi.app with Google Domains, and it was super easy to get my portfolio to production with Layer0 as the developer-first deployment platform, and obviously Next.js the #1 react framework (well for me)!
- Framework Independent: Layer0 supports the most widely used technologies for building progressive web applications. React, Next, Vue, Nuxt, Angular, Sapper, Gatsby, Razzle, even Static HTML/JS!
- Real Time User Monitoring: One line code to measure Real-Time Core Web Vitals!
- EdgeJS: Clear caches, define own CDN rules, and cache splitting. Seems like a lot of power to developer already? Find many more reasons at https://www.layer0.co/products
- Incremental Static Regeneration, Pre-Rendering, Server Side Rendering (SSR): The performance-first configurations integrated intuitively. Read More On https://nextjs.org/docs/basic-features/data-fetching
- Automatic code splitting: The best automatic code splitting till date.
- Hot Module Replacement (HMR): A fast refresh 100ms faster than fast refresh itself.
Deploy Your App (Or deploy an example Deploy To Layer0)
All set 🚀. Feel the speed now 🏎.
Feel free to drop any feedback in comments!