It's been 2 weeks since my exams have finished and since then, here's the progress I've made:
- started learning C# with a friend
- navigating through VSCode for a beginner is a pain
- learnt about enumerations and structs for the first time
- doing fun coding challenges with other beginners
- joined a Caribbean coding Discord server
Everyone starts out somewhere. Don't be discouraged because someone else has been coding for longer than you. Everyone is a beginner at something.
It takes strength to push through when you get frustrated over code or when a problem seems too hard.
Don't be afraid to make mistakes.
Top comments (0)