DEV Community

Discussion on: How to get an engineer job in Silicon Valley as foreigners?

suprnova32 profile image
Patricio Cano

Any time. I really think you can really advance your career outside the US. It might even be better to do that first and then try to move there. Applying for an H1B visa is easier if you already have a Master’s degree. You get put on a different list, and there is a higher priority for applicants with higher education.

Thread Thread
acro5piano profile image
Kay Gosho Author

Yeah, actually I don't have Master's degree so it will be hard to get a visa.
I will start to get Master's degree in Computer Science.