The answers to so many of my issues from 18-31 were to execute on working hard and applying patience.
The work from 31-33 doubled the work done from that younger me.
I spent the last couple of years working late and getting up early to work on my craft.
I wish I could have spoken to 18-year-old me, but I realize now that there is no way I could have gotten through to that guy. Failure and hitting rock bottom was the only way.
The pain of failure. I failed because I had no plan and I didn't work. I wanted the quick fix. I was not playing for the long term.
I'm so glad for the messages and the people who woke me up. I'm thankful now for the pain that I went through.
- Stop all the bull
- Successful people know that you're full of bull
- Work — really execute, pour it on
- You're playing more than the people who got where you wanna go.
- Work and apply patience
- Document your progress with your community
- Have a work-life balance, but work and stick with it
- See where you want to go and make goals
- Execute on the hard work
- Invest in your work ethic
- Every minute is laser-focused work on your goal
May I never forget that lesson! May I always approach the work with this attitude in mind!
The messages are here. It's up to them to hear and wake up, too.