A place to showcase the work of talented Brazilian designers to the world. The goal is to inspire new designers to diversify their references, experienced designers to diversity their network, and companies to diversify their teams.
More top stories:
- The state of automotive in-car user experience in 2020 → By Manuel Sirch
- Learn from the best: Product Design Principles → By Christian Jensen
- Error state stasis: a quick visit to the syntax of an error message → By Jason Fox
- 20 tips for better presentation design → By Taras Bakusevych
- Handing over design with spacers in Figma → By Lennon Cheng
- Standards → A new way to design brand guidelines.
- Friction log → A UX experiment of journaling with users.
- UX of Lego → Learning the basics of physical interfaces.
- Generative logo → An experiment on dynamic logo design.
- The Architecture of Information → Information architecture in everyday products. By Jorge Arango
- Fonts in the wild → It’s like… Fonts. But in the wild.
- Readng → A community for book lovers and some-time readers.
- System talks → A collection of presentations re: Design Systems.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.