So it's been almost a week since I started working on Latin is fun, a website whose ultimate aim is to help children around the world learn Latin in a fun way.
My aim for now though is to create a website which can easily generate questions like English-Latin, Latin-English or grammar questions (eg. what case a word is in).
Features I have added since Monday:
- I have completed the
noun_english_to_latinfunction. So it can take in a word and convert it to English. The Latin word can be in any declension and it can convert to any case.
- I have started making the project into a website (using Flask)
- I have made an all nouns page (it shows all the nouns in the wordlist, and its latin nominative, genitive and declension)
- I have made a similar all verbs page, which shows all the verbs in the wordlist, its 4 forms, and its conjugation
- I have added 2 pages, one for converting verb from english to latin, and one for converting noun from english to latin
- The website contains some basic CSS (similar to the CSS on my portfolio website)
Convert Verb English to Latin Page:
Thanks for reading.
If you want to support me with this project, make sure to follow me and like this post!
If you have any suggestions, comment below.
Top comments (2)