sed -i 's/THEME = .*'/THEME = "theme"/g' rm -r output pelican content/ -s pelicanconf.py -p 8000 pelican -l content -o output -s pelicanconf.py -p 8000 -r
- Run docker-compose in the EC2 instance: Clone the code and run docker-compose
docker-compose up -d
- Create AWS target group which listen to port 8000
- Create domain point to the ALB
- Generate listen rule from the ALB
- Using CDK to deploy AWS resources as cloudformation (Need to install CDK python tool and libs, AWS CDK First Start)
cp web_stack cdk deploy '*'