Hello! Lets look at one of the most important questions in life: Which framework should you choose? Or -more concrete- which comparison criteria should you pick to make a solid choice? I did a little bit of research and made this list with definitions:
- Costs contain how much you have to pay to be able to use the framework.
- Set up time means, how long it takes to integrate the framework into an app
- Time to implement means, how long it takes to write code with the framework
- The learning curve implies, how long it takes to be able to use the framework for writing code, which depends on the quality of the documentation, necessary preknowledge and if there is support found, like e.g. in forums.
- Adaptablity defines how quickly code can be changed by the programmer.
- Extendibility defines how quickly code can be expanded by the programmer.
- Coverage implies how many functionalities are included in the framework
Which comparison criteria for frameworks do you find useful? Have a nice day. 🙂