Shortly artificial intelligence:
- can model human intelligence,
- can make meaning of events,
- can generalize,
- can learns from past experiences.
(1.1) What is intelligence?
- (1.1.1) Intelligence Tests.
- (1.1.2) Artificial Intelligence.
- (1.1.3) Comparison of artificial intelligence and natural intelligence.
(1.2) Scope and fundamentals of artificial intelligence.
- (1.2.1) Expert systems
- (1.2.2) Robotics
- (1.2.3) Natural language processing
- (1.2.4) Speaking and understanding
- (1.2.5) Philosophy
- (1.2.6) Psychology
- (1.2.7) Maths
One of the most consolidated misconceptions about programming, since the early days, is the idea that such activity is purely technical, completely exact in nature, like Math and Physics. Computation is exact, but programming is not.