We are keen to hear from as many people at Kafka Summit, and are offering an "Office Hours" session to help review and refine abstracts before they are submitted. Here's how it works.
- Review advice on writing a good abstract
- Draft your abstract and paste it into a Google Doc
- Set the Google Doc and set sharing to "Anyone with the link" and rights to "Comment".
- Share the Google Doc link in the
#summit-office-hourschannel on Confluent Community Slack
- You can share your abstract at any time but the team will be online on December 15 at 10am and 7pm GMT.
- Refine your abstract and submit it before the deadline of December 20 23:59 GMT.