Mobile development in real life
Sergey Gustun Apr 16
Hi, I'm Sergey and i like mobile world, he awesome.
I working on PWA in Aviasales and this awesome developer experience, but i like React Native too.
I want sort out, what do us need make for mobile users? Hmmm.
- We are can make clear UI. Because they have some experience use of mobile app and pwa.
Bad example UI:
But more people will think that I led not best example, but i wait your example in comments!
Nice example UI:
Reddit, may be not the best UI, but he is work and work better equal Google Play Console for mobile web.
- Please, give people a choise.
Not all think a PWA - the best mobile UI experience a world.
Many people not know, why PWA better native mobile app.
We are all developers community due say about it:
- PWA help mobile development, but does not prevent him.
- Native mobile app have a store and more instruments for managing distribution and this better for understanding people, because PWA looks like site on your mobile desk – not all people understand this.
- Only now Apple created support of Service workers and this nice, but they lag on Google for mobile technology and this not nice.
- PWA very young technology.
- Make mobile app – that not hard work in 21 century. Because we are have a React Native.
If you have small project - magazine, news, site of cybersport. We can use React Native for more comfortable development mobile app. This awesome technology.
Nice example: https://discordapp.com/
Dont afraid experiments.
- Use PWA for checking your ideas.
Yeah! PWA can check your ideas, very fast and this very big advantage against native app.
Let's tell people about it to make mobile experience better!
I've dealt with anxiety and depression for most of my life. Its been a constant battle, both personally and professionally as a software developer. Here's a look into my journey and some things I've taken away from it so far.