Welcome back to THINK Days!
A weekly blog series where I discuss and share my journey with IBM Cloud Services. Before you begin, do checkout my previous blogs:
- Deploy a NodeJS app to IBM Cloud Container Registry
- Deploy an image from IBM Cloud Container Registry to Kubernetes
In this week's THINK Tuesday we will be discussing how to use IBM Cloud's Code Engine service. The coolest new service on the block! It enables you to deploy a fully scalable app on IBM Cloud in a matter of minutes. Let's take a look at some of the amazing perks of this service:
- Auto-scales up/down, even to zero when idle
- Builds container images from source code
- Seamless integration with IBM Cloud services
- Built on OSS Kubernetes, Knative, Istio, and Tekton, keeping workloads portable
- Pay only for what you use
Let's get started!
I pasted one of the sample demo apps image and hit Create to get started.
Oila, congratulations on deploying your first container on IBM Cloud Code Engine!
In this tutorial, we are simply scratching the surface on what's available with this new and amazing service.
Thank you for following along this THINK Day's Tutorial and be sure to look out for my next post, where I will continue sharing my Journey with IBM Cloud Services!!!