Came across this video and when I analysed my day I do most of the stuff but also miss out on the key stuff. So thought of penning it down in a blog.
-= TIM FERRISS’S 10 RULES =- (as I understood)
- Ask great questions – questions which actually makes an impact and whose answers really of some value
- Start small – anything you start, do it with baby steps but be consistent
- Be focused – dont get distracted
- Unplug and reset – re-evaluate every now and then
- Accept the collateral damage – (not sure exactly what damage – may be Sacrifices)
- Try the Five Minute Journal method – make this either a morning or evening routine
- Schedule your time – limit your time for social media, mails, everything necessary
- Get feedback – start and get your stuff into hands of few people first for feedback
- Simplify – anything in life must be done in the simplest possible way
- Do AcroYoga – I would say start with basic yoga make it a routine and then advanced
-= BONUS =-
i. View problems as opportunities – take up, face it and deliver
ii. Find your diehard fans – true admirers, well wishers, fans give back
iii. Create space for creativity – allot some time for your creative brain.