Modern JS tooling is too complicated. Yep? Nope?
Adam adds a twist to our YepNope format this week. Instead of 2v2, it’s 1v1v1 with Mikeal reppin’ team Yep, Divya on team Nope, and Feross sitting in the middle on team It Depends. You don’t want to miss this excellent debate/discussion all about JS tooling complexity.
Many packages New frameworks built all the time Config hell. Webpack
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Keen – Keen makes customer-facing metrics simple. It’s the platform that gives you powerful in-product analytics fast with minimal development time. Go to Keen.io/Changelog and get your first 30-days of Keen for free.
Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2019. Start your server - head to linode.com/changelog
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Feross Aboukhadijeh – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Divya Sasidharan – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Mikeal Rogers – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links