A few months ago, around the first week of December 2020, I started working on this project. The project was a CLI app which used the Dev.to API to communicate with the website. I got caught up with other things and couldn't finish the project as I wanted to before making it public in front of the Dev.to community.
Today, I put the project in community's hands, seeking for reviews, help and in hopes of making it better and usable.
This project is a work in progress. Bear with the useless dependencies,
bad no documentation and half-implemented features.
- ✅ Post a markdown file as an article with front matter validation.
- ✅ Get user's published and unpublished articles
- ✅ Get followers
- ✅ Get user's reading list and navigate to browser
- ✅ Use the Dev.to API key to authorize
- ❌ Get and cache user info
- ❌ Read articles in terminal
- ❌ Get podcast episodes
- ❌ Use OAuth to authorize
- ❌ Tests?
- ❌ Consistent API
P.S. This article is posted using the dev-to-cli