Hi friends! I wanted to keep you all updated on what's happening with Ellie. I'll publish a roundup each week that I actually make changes and then archive the related cards in Trello. Here's this week's update:
- Put some links in the header. You can find links to Twitter, GitHub, and Trello at the top right of the app.
- The open section in the sidebar can be closed.
- Replaced the message in the
Readyscreen with a button to start compiling.
- Added a README in the repo that contains info about how to develop Ellie locally.
- Created a contributor license agreement and linked it to the repo with CLA Assistant
- Got the live stream going again, check out Friday's stream here
- Applied to Open Collective
- Adding a section to view calls to
- Learning PureScript to see if it's worthwhile to use it to rewrite the build manager.
- Considering options to abstract the S3 dependency so people don't have to set up a bucket in order to do local development.