Before we start, I want to state that this article is for
- people who are facing difficulties in waking up early
- the night owls who are considering waking up early but are unsure whether it's worth it or not
- Anyone who wants to read it
Ever since I was a little kid 👶,
I used to go to bed early and wake up early in the morning. (9pm-6am)🌅
Even in my school life I was able to maintain my sleeping habits
When I joined my engineering college, I started sleeping a little late. 🌃
But I had to wake up early to go to college. (11pm/12pm - 6am)🌅
Eventually, in second year my schedule became 11pm - 5am and in third year it became 11pm - 4:00am/4:30am. 🌄
Then, as the third year ended and burnout ruined my sleep schedule. 😔
Recently, I managed to recover from the burnout and now my sleep schedule is back to 11pm-4am. 🌄
(Which is really nice, but it feels weird sometimes)
When you wake up at 4am 🌄,
you are basically done with most of your daily tasks by 9am 🌤.
You practically have a minimum of 12 productive hours in a day.
4. You get a proud feeling that while most of the world is sleeping, you are working. This feeling is really good for your morale💯
You'll have a positive attitude which will help you increase your output (or at-least make you happier)
- It improves your quality of sleep.
- It gives you more time to exercise.
- Not only you've more time to exercise but exercising in the morning gives maximum benefits.
- It helps you to sustain a healthier diet.
- It makes your skin look healthier(I don't have any proof though)
- You can talk about it on social media.
- Internet speed is usually faster in the morning.
- Your parents will become more happier for you.
- You can brag about waking up early.
- Screens and Caffeine are your worst enemies.
- Don't drink coffee within 6 hours of your sleep time.
- Don't sleep for long during the day.
- Stop using computers/mobile phones after 9 pm (Which is pretty unrealistic I know, but try to stop using them after 10 pm)
- Go to bed at 10 AT ANY COST
The real challenge begins now.
DON'T TOUCH YOUR MOBILE PHONES NOW 📱❌
(Unless of-course it's an emergency)
I KNOW ✅
IT WILL BE VERY TEMPTING 🤤
THE CONSTANT FEELING OF CHECKING NOTIFICATIONS 😫
THE CONSTANT FEELING OF CHECKING IF YOU GOT ANY NEW MESSAGE
BUT NO ❌
YOU ARE STRONG 😤
YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG 😓
YOU HAVE TO FIGHT THIS FEELING 😤
YOU CAN DO IT 😎
(May be. I mean I don't really know you :P )
- Now, you have to create this new habit of sleeping early.
- If you are used to sleeping late chances are your body will be full of energy at night.
- Lay down on the bed. Stay Still.
- Don't overthink and focus on your breathing.
- Ask them to call you in the morning ☎️.
- Ask them to remind you to sleep early at night🌇
- You get the point ✅
(add the words AT+ANY+COST in the sentence while requesting)
If you liked this article consider supporting by
Liking ❤️🦄 and Sharing this article🔖
Follow me on Twitter
If you want me to make a tutorial on any computer science concept then leave the topic down in the comments.
What are your tricks to wake up early in the morning?