Hey there users!
I've been working on a couple of tech startups for more than 4 years now, in this time I've gathered quite a bit of experience about working on such companies, for example, handling big workloads, managing multiple projects at the same time and a lot of topics I can't cover in a paragraph :P.
Some of the startups I worked with:
- Cryptocurrency exchange platform - ChipChap
- Social network based on Blockchain - Crea Project/Creary
- Social coin for a big city town hall - REC
- REC is not a startup of itself, our startup helps with the development.
- A bot market and development platform -
- And many more...
So if you just started or are going to start to work in a startup or have any questions you would like to be answered, please go ahead! I will try answering all of them!
Any questions are valid :)