I have asked this question in SO, But no responses after 20 Hours, if any of you guys can help it by either answering here, or give an upvote in SO so that it gets more attension.Original Stack overflow question
I am building an application from scratch which has 2 main parts
- A Laravel server - Which will serve HTML pages by querying an API (Preferably no DB interaction)
- A Lumen Server - Which will be the API being queried (DB interaction goes here)
Now I need to log in a user.
I can send username and password from laravel server to the lumen API and get a token back (I think it's the way, correct me if I am wrong).
- After that what should I do to make the user logged in IN the Laravel server?
- Keep the token in session with some key?
How do I make this work with the
Auth::user()functionality in the Laravel Server?
- Or what are some good approaches to this problem?