In this video, This is the Day 1 of 30 Days of Automation Testing with Selenium, where we will learn How Selenium works and Selenium Architecture with Demo APIs.
We are starting out 30 Days of Automation Testing with Selenium, We will create our own Selenium Automation Framework from Scratch.
On this 30 Days Challenge, We cover Selenium Tutorial for Beginners
I have added Selenium Interview Questions and Anwser in the end also.
✅ What is Selenium?
SELENIUM is a free (open-source) automated testing framework used to validate web applications across different browsers and platforms.
You can use multiple programming languages like Java, C#, Python etc to create Selenium Test Scripts. Testing done using the Selenium tool is usually referred to as Selenium Testing.
✅ What are the Selenium Components?
- Selenium WebDriver WebDriver is a web framework that helps you execute cross-browser tests
- Support Different programming languages
- You to write the test scripts - Code is executed in the browser that stimulates User Action
✅ How to WebDriver works?
- For each Selenium command, an HTTP request is created and sent to the browser driver.
- The browser driver uses an HTTP server for getting the HTTP requests The implementation steps are executed on the browser.
- HTTP server sends the status back to the automation script
- The HTTP server determines the steps needed for implementing the Selenium command
- The execution status is sent back to the HTTP server
✅ Selenium 4 Supports W3 Protocol
- Browser drivers will interact with Selenium WebDriver in W3C standard protocol
👉 Selenium IDE - Open source record and playback
👉 Selenium Grid - Multiple tests across different browsers, operating systems, and machines in parallel.
👉 Download Postman Collection of Selenium API - https://go.scrolltest.com/selenium-api
✅ API Testing using Postman -
✅ Cypress Tutorial with LIVE Projects -
✅ REST API testing with Python -