Today we were given a surprise update with the requirements from the client. We now need to keep track of the amount of times each widget is clicked and the time of click. This was a big wrench in our plans because now we had to do research and discuss how we wanted to implement this feature. We decided that it would be as simple as wrapping our components in a higher order component, which is something we can easily implement at a later time. I got my skeleton done for the last two sections but spent time working on my TA which was another wrench in my plans. I really need more time to spend coding out my section.