Today I spent trying to finish seeding my database. I decided to make 6 tables in order to fit the format of the 6 different csv files provided. Each file contained 1-20 million entries! There were some mishaps with the copying process, such as having null values and duplicate keys, but I eventually got all the data seeded! With the duplicate key, I had my key set to primary so it didn't allow the entry to be copied. Since deleting the entry would freeze my laptop, I decided to just add the extra entry to my database by disabling the primary key. I figured I can always delete the entry later or just ignore it.