The post in the cover image screenshot showed up in my LinkedIn feed. Here's what I commented:
Which one? In the cringiest "it's like this for that" format, to avoid giving away too much:
- It's like Zoom for intimacy.
- It's like Ring for coffee.
- It's like Wix for everything.
- It's like (a tiny part of) Snapchat for dining.
- It's like a design and development agency for developer education and societal/criminal justice reform and underprivileged/underrepresented opportunity and bucking industry obsession with degrees (actually, it's exactly that, but that's not telling half of the story).
In one sentence (for each, feel free to share multiple), what's yours? Something you're actually working on or just an idea you've got on the back burner (trust me, I have plenty of the latter including some in here), it doesn't matter.
While you don't have to use my "it's like this for that" format, it's a pretty fun exercise and might help you avoid giving away too many details.