In today’s blog, I would like to share an online no-code tool to create Flutter apps. So without further delay let’s start.
Many people don’t know much about Flutter app development, but they still want to create the app in Flutter. For those people, there is an online no-code Flutter app development tool called FlutterFlow.
FlutterFlow is founded by two Google developers to create custom Flutter apps using the drag and drop feature. It is backed by Y Combinator and was featured at Google I/O.
Here are some features of FlutterFlow:
- FlutterFlow is an online no-code tool. So you can create a small app in a few hours.
- FlutterFlow supports the drag and drops feature. So you can easily add and remove any element.
- FlutterFlow supports Firebase integration.
- FlutterFlow supports third-party APIs integration also.
- After completion of your app, you can easily export your code. If you know Flutter app development then you can edit also.
It has a free basic plan but in that plan, major features are not available. You can check out the platform from the below link.
I hope this blog found you well.
The blog is sponsored by: UniqueApps
Top comments (0)