Recently, while working on a project, I got fascinated with the idea of using a static site as a landing website, and markdown to power additional supporting pages and blog posts. And the outcome is Cookie.
You can checkout code on Github
Cookie is a Jekyll and Tailwind CSS based static website that makes the whole process of creating and launching landing websites extremely easy. With its responsive, mobile-friendly pages, integrated blog, additional pages, and Soopr integration, it can help you focus on building your product than landing website.
You can see demo app deployed here
Cookie also uses Tailwind 2.0 which is a utility first CSS framework and makes the process of iterating on the homepage a lot easier.
- Well-designed landing page
- Responsive and mobile-friendly
- Integrated blog, write content in markdown format
- Easy to customize using Tailwind CSS
- Fast and performant website
- SEO optimized
- RSS feed
- Easy to deploy on platforms like Heroku, AWS, Netlify & Vercel. One-click deploy on Netlify is also possible
- Easy to integrate with headless CMS like Forestry
- Soopr integrated - easy to customize share & like buttons, URL shortening, and website analytics
- Free & MIT Licensed