😀😀 Openmoji , a open source project for developers and designers to include emojis 🙂 to their creations. 😊😊
Open-source emojis for designers, developers and everyone else! OpenMoji is an open-source project of the HfG Schwäbisch Gmünd by Benedikt Groß, Daniel Utz, 50+ students and external contributors.
Interact, create, save, and share your work!
This GitHub repository contains all of the source files and exported png/svg files of the OpenMoji project.
Table of Contents
- Styleguide our beloved styleguide.
- FAQ Check if your question has already been answered
- Contributing Pull Requests are welcome!
- Developer Setup how to setup node.js.
- Font infos on the OpenMoji-Color and OpenMoji-Black fonts.
- Team list of all authors and contributors.
- Acknowledgements Thanks!
Downloads & Distribution Channels
You can download, use and "consume" OpenMoji in various ways:
🎯🎯 This GitHub repository contains all of the source (currently .ai Adobe Illustrator) and exported png and svg files of the OpenMoji project.🌠🌠
Visit http://openmoji.org for more 🎉🎉
And At the End Wishing All The Readers a Happy New Year ❤❤