Udemy is a marketplace for e-learning and teaching online. With the help of udemy students can learn and master new skills by learning from a huge library of over 55,000 courses taught by different expert instructors.
So having these much amount of potential market many wants to develop this kind of website. Let me tell you it’s not an easy task to get all features in first phase of website development. One needs to do continuous development and need to add new feature to enrich the user experience.
Here is the least of basic functionality one need, based on each page when he wants to launch a website like Udemy:
This Page will have Logo of the company. (Logo will be provided from client)
The development of page will have below details:
- 3 full screen banners
- Top Courses List
- Big button for browsing different courses
- Sign up or Registration button
- Log In Option in Header Part with tutor registration and sign up for students: => Student or Trainee Registration: Name, e-mail, Password => Tutor Registration: Name, e-mail, Password
About Us Page:
In the development process of About Us Page will have details of the company.
This Page will have subpages which are mentioned below:
- Mission and Vision
Development of training page in which details for training service for any business will be given.
Development of Affiliates page will be done in which details for affiliate program will be given.
Development of blog page which will have list of different blogs.
Development of support page in which details for support will be given.
Tutor Dashboard will have below details which needs to be developed:
- Course Creation panel in which basic information of course and summary of course will be added
- Promo video
- Test Video
- Add Lectures
- Add Quiz
- Add Project or Exercise
- Price and Coupons
- Manage Instructors
- Student message
- Analytics of Student Satisfaction
- Manage student => Project submitted who applied for certification => Assessments of student who applied for certification => Provide Certificate
Student Dashboard will have below details which needs to be developed:
- List of registered courses
- Download attachments or documents
- Open Discussion
- Project/Exercise submission
- Take a quiz
- Check Assessments
- Apply for Certificate if tutor provides
- Account setting
Admin Side Features:
- Menu Hierarchy Management
- Banner Management
- Content Article Management
- User Management
- Tutor Management
- Category Management
- Courses Management
- Static Page Management
- Blog Management
- Contact Us
- Payment Management
Vibidsoft has expertise to develop this kind of website in the timeline of 2-3 months. The cost will totally depend on the features you are selecting. So don’t wait if you want to design and develop a clone of Udemy mail us on email@example.com.
A programming _language_ is called a _language_ for a reason. In this article, I share with you the grammar-based naming convention I follow for all of my projects. It is indeed a common naming convention, but I hope this article serves as a useful reference for those just beginning their programming journey.