Modulation, an explicit dependency management tool for Ruby, has just reached version 1.0. Modulation is already used in production, and personally I find it a great help in managing the code bases of my different Ruby projects.
Modulation provides the following features:
- Complete isolation of each module
- Explicit exporting and importing of methods and constants
- Lazy Loading of modules
- Hot module reloading for a faster development process
- Module mocking for testing
- Dependency introspection at runtime
- Packing tool for packing entire applications into a single Ruby file
You can find the project documentation at https://github.com/digital-fabric/modulation.