Docker is turning 9 years old! Over the years, Docker Community members have found some amazing and innovative ways of using Docker technology and we’ve been blown away by all the use-cases we’ve seen from the community at Docker Meetups in the recent past.
Join us for the Bangalore local edition of the Docker 9th B'day Celebrations! Yes, this is happening in-person. As is our tradition, this March we will be celebrating #DockerBday and all the ways Docker and this Community has impacted your life, industry, and day-to-day workflows. Join us to get to know your local Docker community members, learn Devops Tips from the industry experts + Tricks and Best Practices, eat cake, and get swag!
We are looking for stories of impact, opportunity and innovation from our community! You can share a story about how Docker fits into your workflows, or what you’ve built with Docker - work-related or purely personal, fun projects. You can include slides or a demo, or just get up there and talk. We’d also love to hear about the opportunities you’ve realized or created with Docker or through the Docker community.
- Practitioners: Solution Architects, SRE, Application - - Developers, Managers
- Open Source Maintainers: Includes Projects Leads and - Contributors
- Leaders: Directors, CxOs, Presidents, VPs
As our Meetup is in-person, we cordially invited all to make a submission (or submissions). Our core audience consisted of DevOps, application developers, open source maintainers, software architects, Product Managers, open-source experts, IoT and application security professionals.
We welcomed submissions on perennially popular technical topics related to DevOps technologies listed below:
- Docker Desktop
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Open Source Technology
- Release Orchestration
- Application Development
- Monitoring and alerting
- Software Delivery Management
- Monitoring and Observing Containers in Production
- Managing Deployment Configuration (IaC)
- Container Security Best Practices
- Using Containers in Test Environments
- DevOps Tools (Docker, Chef, Puppet, PowerShell, Kubernetes, GitHub, Ansible, SaltStack, Capistrano, Jenkins)
- DevOps/Cloud Infra (Virtualization, Containerization, Orchestration, Microservices, Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack).
- DevOps Real World Experience – technology adoption examples, real-life implementation scenarios, best practices, and insights from real companies.
- Culture and Processes
- Infrastructure as code
- 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM - Welcome
- 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM - DevSecOps Workflow in Modern DevOps Culture, Shilpa Kallaganad, JFrog
- 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM - Overview and current state of Docker - Ajeet Singh Raina, Docker Captain and Community Leader
- 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM - Demystifying Kubernetes Security, Sangam Biradar, Tenable & Docker Community Leader
- 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM - Cake Cutting, Networking
- 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM - DevOps Monitoring and Alerting - Why is it so important? - Lakshmi Prasad, JFrog
- 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM - Blockchain and DevOps, Arun Kumar Gopalakrishnan, JFrog
- 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM - Lunch
- 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM - Automated Linting Containerized Microservices, Manoj Goyal, Technologist at Cisco
- 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM - Stateful Simulation of IoT Devices with IoTIFY, Robin Biju Thomas, IoTIFY
- 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM - Open source observability with OpenTelemetry and SigNoz, Ankit Nayan, Maintainers of SigNoz, a Y Combinator backed project
If you're in Bangalore this week, don't forget to RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/Docker-Bangalore/events/284247414/
Top comments (0)