The goal of chaos engineering is to understand how your application responds to issues by injecting failures into your application, usually running these experiments against production systems.
AWS Fault Injection Simulator is a fully managed service for running fault injection experiments on AWS that makes it easier to improve an application’s performance, observability, and resiliency.
- Improve application performance, resiliency, and observability.
- Validate how your application performs on AWS.
- Safeguard fault injection experiments.
- A fast and easy way to get started with fault injection experiments.
- Get superior insights by generating real-world failure conditions
How it works
With a few clicks in the console, teams can run complex scenarios with common distributed system failures happening in parallel or building sequentially over time, enabling them to create the real world conditions necessary to find hidden weaknesses.