Here's a simple alien shooter game demo created with Unity, AR Foundation and echo3D. The full demo can also be found on echo3D's GitHub.
Don't have an API key? Make sure to register for FREE at echo3D.
- Clone this project and open in Unity
- Load the AlienGame scene from the Scenes folder in Unity
- Set your echo3D API key in the echo3D prefab
- Add the model from the Models folder to the echo3D console
- Add the metadata from the Metadata folder to the model on the echo3D console
Build and run the AR application.
Refer to our documentation to learn more about how to use Unity and echo3D.
Feel free to reach out at support@echo3D.co or join our support channel on Slack.
echo3D (www.echo3D.co; Techstars 19') is a cloud platform for 3D/AR/VR that provides tools and network infrastructure to help developers & companies quickly build and deploy 3D apps, games, and content.
Top comments (2)