In this tutorial, we will see how to sum the values from every Nth column in Excel using a formula. Let’s see them below!! Get an official version of ** MS Excel** from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
- Use the below formula to sum the values from every Nth Column in Excel.
- SUMPRODUCT – In Excel, this function will help to multiply the corresponding array or range and returns the sum of the product. Read more on the SUMPRODUCT Function.
- MOD – This function helps to return the remainder of the two numbers after division. Read more on the MOD Function.
- COLUMN – The COLUMN Function in Excel returns the column number for reference.
- Plus operator (+) – This symbol is used to add the values.
- Minus Operator (-) – This symbol will help to subtract any two values.
- Comma symbol (,) – It is a separator which helps to separate a list of values.
- Parenthesis () – The main purpose of this symbol is to group the elements.
- Range – It represents the input values given in the worksheet.
- Criteria -It is the condition that helps to sum the values.
- Let’s consider the below example to sum every Nth column.
- In the below image, we will give the input values in Column B to Column F.
- Then, enter the given formula in the formula bar section.
- After applying the formula, it displays the result in Cell I3.
From this tutorial, you can get some clarification on the formulas used to sum the values from every Nth column in Excel Office 365. Hope that this article is useful to you. Don’t forget to share your valuable feedback in the below section. Thank you so much for Reading!! Keep learning on Geek Excel!! *and Excel Formulas *!!