I agree with the statement that we should learn more in public, show to other people the process and get helped by people who already have been in that situation. Having said that, I want to start a series of posts of my learning in public thing. Those are the points that I want to focus on:
- Testing (I never did that and I see how important it is).
- Typescript (If we can reduce problems with types, why we shouldn't?).
- Graphql (As a main frontend developer, I have suffered a lot with under fetch and over fetch data in the applications I worked).
- React Native (I'm already working with some small apps, but never started a project from scratch).
- Relay Modern (This one I can't see all the advantages yet, but I got really impressed by this: https://developers.facebook.com/videos/2019/building-the-new-facebookcom-with-react-graphql-and-relay/).
How should I start and what should I build? Thanks if you read until this point and be my mentor! For the beginners as I am, let's go build something nice together!