Here's what we will cover in this lesson:
- Setup a project fast with the Dart extension for VS Code
- Adding the js package as a dependency
- Understanding the structure of an AngularDart project
- Importing Toastr.js and implementing our interop logic
- Integrating our interop solution in the AngularDart app
Here's the interop file we've implemented:
I hope this was insightful and you learnt something new and interesting today. If you have any questions or general feedback, let me know in the comments down below. Thanks!
- js package
- Toastr.js notifications library
If you enjoyed reading this post, please share this through the various social channels. Also, check out and subscribe to my YouTube channel (hit the bell icon too) for videos on Dart.
Subscribe to my email newsletter to download my Free 35-page Get started with Dart eBook and to be notified when new content is released.
Like, share and follow me 😍 for more content on Dart.