I’ve prepared a minor release -
0.5.1 - which contains a lot of goodies for recurring tasks. This version introduces:
- Recurring tasks can have active intervals. Only during this interval will inbox tasks be generated. This can be open ended of course.
- Inbox tasks from recurring tasks now have the year included in the name.
- Reporting on habits also shows a “completion ratio” broken down by sub-periods.
- Inbox tasks now have an actionable date. They’ll be visible to work on one week before this. Recurring tasks have been updated to allow generation of such fields too.
- Fix a timezone issue with recurring tasks generation.
- Fix an issue with smart list syncing which caused every smart list to contain every smart list item.
As always checkout the installation instructions to find out how to get hold of the latest version.