How to become a self-taught professional Front-end Developer!
- Desire mindset.
- Time scheduling.
- Get an Idea about UX/UI design. ( https://youtu.be/c9Wg6Cb_YlU )
- Learn about How the web works in browser. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJHvdBlSxug)
- Learn Complete HTML and CSS. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3e-cpL7ofc&t=2692s ).
- Visit w3schools and read A to Z about HTML and CSS. It will sharp your brain to memorize HTML and CSS
- Build 5 projects with HTML and CSS. You can clone popular website's homepages like Google, Facebook, Twitter, showwcase, etc.
- you can visit dribbble and Behance to see other designs and learn about color and fonts.
- Now your turn to learn React. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMknfKXIFA8&t=15s ).
Let me know If you follow this step in twitter : iamaliahad
Congratulations. If you full fill in those steps. Remember practice makes a developer perfect. You have to practice again and again.