I made a shooting game in 3D GameStudio some 12 years ago. I don't even know if 3d GameStudio even exists. It was a defend the castle sort of game. I had little animated 3d stick men who'd attack your castle and you'd have to shoot them before they got to your castle. There were numerous weapons you could use.
It was in a language called C-Script, some mishmash of C++ that GameStudio used (it's now Lite-C I think)
I never got it finished due to a bug in the code I couldn't find, but the first level or two worked!
I still have the code and the code was god awful.
Hey! I found the code and put it on Github!
Wow! A blast from the past! Maybe someone can help you get it working (and debug the enemy spawning issues).
We're a place where coders share, stay up-to-date and grow their careers.
We strive for transparency and don't collect excess data.