An honest conversation about burnout
Suz, Feross, and Emma have an honest conversation about burnout. They ask questions like — How do developers deal with burnout? What is burnout? What are examples of burnout in open source? Plus they close the show by sharing tips for avoiding burnout and also how to manage burnout if/when it happens.
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- DigitalOcean – The simplest cloud platform for developers and teams Whether you’re running one virtual machine or ten thousand, makes managing your infrastructure too easy. Get started for free with a $50 credit. Learn more at do.co/changelog.
- Datadog – Get a user’s-eye view of your frontend services with Datadog Synthetics. Automatically test your application endpoints with simulated traffic from global locations. Build multistep browser tests simply by interacting with your application. Build your first test today with a free trial of Datadog Synthetics and receive a free t-shirt.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Suz Hinton – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Feross Aboukhadijeh – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Emma Wedekind – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links